Saturday, July 29, 2017

A Message from LOGAN CHIROPRACTIC LIFE CENTER

Hello, from LOGAN CHIROPRACTIC LIFE CENTER.

I am so honored,  that you have chosen me to be your chiropractor, wellness practitioner.  You all know that I have been challenged with moving our clinic, [twice] setting up our clinic, and making it a functional facility that you can enjoy AND get the best possible care ANYWHERE. 

You have ALL been very patient as I have had to overcome OVERWHELMING ODDS, to get this accomplished.

I offer World Class Chiropractic Care…but, we don't have World Class Clinic FACILITY yet. That takes time and much money. 

If you go to your medical offices with their pristine offices, backed by more money than I have, it seems better to you and more appropriate.   But you have to look deeper into it. BUT…. The results are what matter!

I have always said, that the body is, "a self-healing organism, if allowed to do so with no interference to the nervous system."  and that the nutritional needs are a powerful secondary element to this chemical interference.

 I think the Medical Doctors fall way short when it comes to musculoskeletal and neurological movement problems. They are REDUCTIONIST practitioners, who treat the symptom instead of seeking the cause of the problems.  They only have medicine and surgery to try to reduce the symptoms. That is why I call myself a VITALISTIC DOCTOR.  I seek to find the cause not the cure of your problems.  Vitalism is the dynamic functioning of the human body with failsafe's that strive to correct problems not just treat symptoms.

This task has been OVERWHELMING for me, but I have persevered, and now we have a function X-RAY facility, a huge channel letter sign outside of the facility, and very soon new software that will be state of the art software to serve your insurance and personal needs as  you come in for your most excellent adjustments that I have worked to perfect for 38  years.  [time fly's as you are having fun]….

But it has been very difficult by myself to put the charts on the wall, organize the clinic for efficient flow and a reduction of the wait time. 

I am at fault for talking too much I know.  This I am fervently trying to improve.  I have so much to teach everyone and so little time.  I know that the adjustment for you is the most important thing.  And it is to me also, but I have failed in being able to have you understand what WELLNESS is really about. 

In the near future I will be conducting "wellness classes", "current nutritional concepts", movement therapy etc. that will teach you the concept of what "Wellness" really is, why you need it and what to do.  Without "Wellness", you will be subject to getting sick from no prevention and having to treat that sickness.  It is far better to keep your body WELL, than to wait until it BREAKS, or gets sick….[which is what the medics want you to succumb to]

YOUR'S IN LIFE AND HEALTH


Dr. Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment